Still Naive

Thursday, September 07, 2006

*coughcoughsniffle*

My sickness is full blown now. I need different tissues the ones I have hurt my nose, I want those cream-filled ones. I also didn't have enough time to pick-up breakfast as someone, not naming names *coughhuntercough* was being difficult and didn't want to go to Nana's house today. Now I'm starving.

On the knitting front I have got a pic of my pretty much completed kimino. I just need to add some ribbon ties.


Branching out is a disaster. I was working a lace row when hubby called me at work and I forgot where I was at in the pattern row. Of course since I'm using such a fuzzy yarn I can't even tell where the pattern is. I think I may try and rip back that one row. Or frog the whole thing and make a simple ribbed scarf. This yarn sucks. I also got a pattern for a girlie bucket hat so hopefully that'll work better with the fuzzy yarn as there's no pattern it's all done in ss.

So hungry. Maybe I can sneak out for some nourishment. May have to pull the pregnancy card.

3 Comments:

Blogger magKNITficent said...

just rip back...frogging the entire thing is just too depressing.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

The kimono turned out super cute! Thank u for your sweet comment on my blog.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I forgot to add that I hope you feel better soon :)

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home