Still Naive

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Sickness

Ugh being sick sucks. Being sick AND pregnant sucks worse. Can't take anything. Blah. I missed knitting group last night because of the onset of the sickness. I think I may have already passed it onto HP. Poor kid, although I don't feel that bad as he's usually the first to pass out the sickness. I was sooo excited to go to knitting group and show off my finished baby kimino. I'll have to take a picture now and post it.

I've gotten a little moxie and have decided to try Branching Out. Of course it may not work out as I'm using Patons Devine and it's a really fuzzy/furry yarn. We'll see what happens. It's "Halo Blue", I'm not crazy about the color but I've got a butt-load of it and have to make something. I think if I complete branching out I'm going to try and dip dye it a darker blue with the light blue still showing. Ok I'm off to continue on my lace-work. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home