Still Naive

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Birfday

HP's birthday is coming up pretty soon. I've decided to get him a fish. I figure it's about time for him to learn about death, being the big 3 and everything. Here is my magnifique choice:


He will adore me even more now. Spongebob is his god (at the present moment, last month it was Elmo).

We recently got him a new bed. A bunkbed, totally awesome. However, he still wants me to sleep with him. Thank god we got the one with a full on the bottom. Now if I could get him to ditch the fleece blanket we'd be golden, it's like a million degrees sleeping with that thing. Last night he was especially needy, he held my hand until he fell asleep. Made me a little teary eyed, he's super sweet. Really I guess I needed the hand holding more than him. I did wake up at 2am with a sweaty little hand still in mine- I still love it, sweat and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home