Still Naive

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Dang Penises

Well I had my ultrasound on Monday. This whole pregnancy I was sooooo sure we were having a girl. So sure that I went out a couple of weeks ago and bought $150 worth of girlie clothing. I also bought 3 yards of a pink suede fabric so I could make my own crib set (that set me back $46).

Well the tech asked me if I wanted to know the sex (duh of course) and when she scanned over I saw "it". I started to cry. I felt like such an ass. Don't get me wrong I'm totally happy that we're having a healthy baby boy, but man all that money I spent and the super cool name I had picked out. Then I felt bad because the whole time I was calling him a her (I know he can't hear me, well understand, but still). So I'm over the disappointed of not having a girl. I even purchased a super cute bedding set with a cowboy theme. So it's all good and here are the first pictures of Aiden Dane I'm not 100% sure of the spelling yet. We may go with Aidan but I'm kinda leaning towards Aiden.


And the money shot

1 Comments:

Blogger m. said...

Congrats on the boy parts!! I understand the psuedo disapointment about baby gender - I wanted Emily to be a boy. But I still love her girly precious face! :)

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home