Still Naive

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sushi Please

I have started yet another project. Mason Dixon Knitting finally came in at the library and I snatched it up (after 3 weeks of waiting gah!). I have started the baby kimino and am halfway thru the first sleeve.

I'm completely retarded when it comes to following directions and knitting. The pattern calls for Peaches & Cream cotton yarn. I substituted for Sugar and Spice Cotton yarn by Lily. I am using the size 6 needles. No I don't swatch. So of course the kimino looks really small. I hope my friend has a small baby. *sigh*. On another note I picked up the same yarn and color as Adrienne did from Michael's. It's the wool/soy blend from Paton's (SWS). I have NO idea what to do with it. But I love love love the color. Any ideas? Oh and it has to be something for me. I'm not sharing this one.

I also stopped by Sip N' Knit on Saturday and picked up the fabu pattern for the Noni Skinny Tube bag. They didn't have all the colors of yarn I needed so I'll just buy them online later. Hopefully cheaper too. It was super fun tho and my mother-in-law had a great time and picked up a couple of $1 patterns (she just started knitting a couple of weeks ago).



And to sign off here is a pick of me and Aiden at 19.5 wks (from last week).


Crappy photos courtsey of my sidekick phone.

2 Comments:

Blogger m. said...

I was going to leave a comment about how cute you look preggers, but I'm going to keep it to myself until I see you in person. So get to knitting group dammit! :)

4:33 PM  
Blogger magKNITficent said...

I totaly love the bag pattern, it is very cute.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home