Still Naive

Friday, August 04, 2006

Teens are retarded

Around the corner from my house is another house (duh) where a bunch of teens always congregate. I call it the house of "Someone's going to the ER today". The teens have made their own skate ramp (it doesn't look safe at all). The gutter in front of the house is usually littered with broken boards and what not. A couple of weeks ago as I was driving by ER house the group of teens were outside cheering on two other teens that were beating the crap out of each other. When I slowed down they stopped pummeling each other smiled nicely and waved. I kept driving and prayed that my son would atleast have enough sense to wear a mouth guard and gloves.

Yesterday I drove by and they have found a new way to kill themselves. They found a big black plastic pipe, the kind they use for underwater drains or sewage. It's big at least 4 ft tall and it was about as wide. From what I summise- 2 teens had on helmets (safety first of course) and were getting into the tube as the other teen friends were cheering them on (to their painful and slow death I'm guessing). They have a steep driveway at which the pipe was perched at the top and ready to roll down and across the street to...no wait for it.....a ramp into the woods. At least they were wearing helmets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home