Still Naive

Monday, August 07, 2006

Well Crap.

I'm this close *hands 2 inches apart* to finishing the front of the baby sweater. I've realised 2 things. One is the decreases I did should have been K2Tog. No biggie looks ok. 2nd thing I realised is that I did the decreases on the wrong end. I did them on the beginning of the row whereas they should have been done on the end of the row. Crapola. I refuse to rip back now. I'll just have to remember to do the same on the backside. Hopefully it works out.

Thanks Megan sooooo much for the directions on the links. After about 20 tries it finally worked. Also I should be attending the mtgs starting next week. Skool is done! Yay! I have to skip tomorrow night tho as that's the award ceremony for my wonderful picture and I want to collect my $200 for my hard earned work.

Also, this past weekend (fairly uneventful) we stopped at Boarders books in the mall and I was really disappointed in their knitting section. They had like 6 knitting books. Blech. I really wanted Mason Dixon Knitting, as the library still doesn't have it in of course Boarders didn't have it either. Anyway I found "Itty-Bitty Hats" by Susan Anderson. It's got over 3 dozen knitted hats for babies and toddlers. It's super cute. The first one I want to try is "Olive You" it's kind of a square hat with olives and pimentos embroidered all over it and then "Olive You" embroidered too. Hee hee, Olive You, I love you, get it? I'm so easily amused. First I must finish another piggy pod cover for my teenage cousin. She manhandles mine everytime I see her and drops not so subtle hints like "Wow, I really really like your pig, I wish I HAD ONE". She's really cute and starts school in a couple of weeks so I guess it'll be a back to school gift. I also have to figure out what to do with 40 skeins of assorted Sugar N'Cream yarn I got. I got 3 skeins of each color. Maybe it was 2 skeins. I don't remember all I know was that it was only $1 a skein and it seemed like a good deal. Suggestions always welcome.

1 Comments:

Blogger magKNITficent said...

you could make about 80 washcloths

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home