Still Naive

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

5 weeks and counting (32 days to be exact)

Well I'm still pregnant at 35 weeks. That's good in my book. I did have some horrible back pain on Sunday which made me miss the knitting christmas party :( I don't think it was contractions. More likely I pulled a muscle while trying to scrub the grout in the shower. I'm not swelling (woo hoo!) so we may be out of the woods for Preeclampsia. I'm still crossing fingers and knocking on wood tho. HP was born exactly at 5wks because I had preeclampsia with him.

Of course now I'll probably be miserable and go past my due date thus landing me with having a 9 or 10lb baby. I still don't think I'll make it the full 40wks. I have a (painful) feeling in my pelvic region, my assumption is that Aiden has dropped. It's getting a lot harder to breathe and now when he kicks it hurts. No longer pleasant. But really I'm not complaining I want him to stay in as long as possible. We had a trying time with HP's hearing, asthma and jaundice due to being 5wks early I just as soon not repeat that. I should have pictures soon maybe tonight.

Steve is accompanying me to Kobe's for the Gurls Who Purl christmas. Yummy! In other news, HP just fell off the ottoman and is begging me to kiss his knee.

"Mommmmmmeeeee, it hurt my knee. Kiss it, peas peas peas peas". Duty calls I must go and attend to the injured.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brena said...

Children drop? Huh. I've always wondered, do you ever feel like it's just going to drop out between your legs? Just curious.

I had fun sitting next to you at Kobe!

Also... on the fudge packing note. I simply MENTIONED making fudge for the office about 2 weeks ago and everyday we manage to come up with at least 3 new fudge packing jokes. I LOVE fudge packing jokes!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home