Still Naive

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ultrasound

I'm such a bad blogger. I blame it on my computer. It's old and only has 2 USB ports, in the back of the cpu. Which means my big pregnant belly is not about to try and crawl under the computer desk to hook up the camera port. Anyway maybe tomorrow I'll venture into that as I have a bunch of great pictures from the past couple of weeks and some knitting stuff to show off.

As of today I am 33wks and couple of days. Two weeks ago I had my 4D done at Prenatal Impressions. It was awesome!! I couldn't have had a better experience. They even had a "Kiddie Room" where HP played while we had the 4D done. I received over 80 pics on disc and a really cool DVD. Aiden however did not want to cooperate. The first 30 minutes or so he spent with his hands and FEET covering his face. After rolling around on the table he finally moved but the pics still weren't optimal. The owner had us go to lunch then come back for another hour to get more pictures. I can't praise them enough. If you're pregnant and want super cool pictures before your little one is born go there.

Here are a couple of pictures of Aiden. Chubby cheeks, looking like quite a porker already. I'm scared.

Here's a full shot of his face



Yawning



And a smirk



I don't know where the butt chin comes from, must be Dana.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

How precious! Those 4D thingies are so cool. I'm gonna have to get one before my little bean comes too.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home