Still Naive

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm freaking out man!


Here I am. Still pregnant at 40wks and 4days. I swear it looks like my belly is just gonna fall off.

Well all my NSTs (non-stress tests) have come out perfect. Aiden is in no way stressed. He's also got plently of fluid to float in-for such a small space. At my most recent visit to the hospital for the NST the ultrasound tech was super nice and took a couple of 4d photos for me. Unfortunately he has a nano amount of space so his face is really smooshed in the photo. If you squint your eyes it's easier to tell what he looks like.


I had my last pre-natal visit today with Dr. B. Yes that's right I said last. As in if Aiden doesn't kick it into gear by Saturday night then we go in for induction on Sunday morning, the 21st. I'll be exactly 41 weeks.

Holy crap I'm gonna have a baby.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are officially the toughest chick I know! Hang in there love.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home